Ana Maria has been a student of yoga since 2004 when she turned to yoga to help her manage the stresses of law school. She believes that through yoga, pranayama, meditation, and the eight limbs of yoga, one can get in touch with what makes us, and all beings, connected to each other and to the divine.
She feels that through complementary healing modalities such as Reiki and Crystal Therapy, one can find healing at a deeper spiritual, physical, mental/emotional and energetic level. This belief has led her to become certified as a Reiki Master Teacher (RMT) and a Certified Advanced Crystal Master Practitioner (ACM). She's currently working on her certification as a Certified Intuitive Healer.
She is a 300-Hour Certified Jivamukti Yoga Teacher in the yoga lineage of Jivamukti Yoga Method founded by Sharon Gannon and David Life. She trained during the Jivamukti 2020 Italy training under Camilla Veen, Olga Oskorbina, Jutta Mele Maurer, Ian Szydlowski Alvarez and Moritz Ulrich. She's also a Yoga Alliance Registered 500-Hour Yoga Teacher (RYT). She trained at the Yoga Studio of Corpus Christi and Crossroads Yoga Studio under the teachings of Michelle Acebo (Certified Jivamukti Yoga Teacher) and the lineage of Christina Sell/Living the Light of Yoga, Manorama/Sanskrit Studies and Luminous Shabda through the teachings of Gretchen Weber respectively.
Ana is a certified Usui Reiki Master Teacher and healer trained under Reiki Master Andrea Frasier, a Lightarian Reiki healer. She is also a Certified Advanced Crystal Master Practitioner trained in the Hibiscus Moon Crystal Therapy Method. She's also a QHHT Past-Life Regression Hypnotherapist.
Ana Maria is a licensed attorney practicing immigration law and a Licensed Master Social Worker in the State of Texas.
* QHHT Level 1 Practitioner. -Past Life Regression Hypnotherapist
* Certified Akashic Records Practitioner
* Usui Reiki Master Teacher (RMT)
* Advanced Crystal Master (ACM) in the Hibiscus Moon Crystal Therapy Method
* Holistic Yoga Flow
* Jivamukti Yoga Certification - 300 Hour
* 500 Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT)
*Registered Children's Yoga Teacher (RCYT)
* Yoga for Trauma
* Yin Yoga Certification
* Children's Yoga Teacher Certification
* CPR/First Aid/AED for Adult, Child and Baby Certified
* Mediation Certification
* Shamanic Approaches to Crystal Therapy
* Trauma Center Trauma Sensitive Yoga Training
* Tone Sculpt Yoga Training
* Texas Yoga Retreat 2018, 2019